Sunday, April 22, 2012

BBC

I enter to page without so much expect about it, but when I discovered the page have games I went to there quickly. I liked the puzzles although I don't hit to all the words, but it was a funny alternative to learn and remember some words I forget. But my favourite is the “Wordmaster”, is too a funny game and I really learn and game a long time. It's similar to the game "colgado", but this haven't a draw of a person burning meanwhile one say wrong letters. I dislike a sentence talk in this game: “Columbus is the first discovered of tobacco in America”, what is this? The tobacco is discovered and known so much time before Columbus born. If they don't knew our cultures not means America was Unknown Dimension lost in the Nothing. Well, coming to the theme, I made some quizzes, my favourite is of food. I think this page is a good choice to learn english because have useful and funny tools and is easy to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment