Sunday, April 22, 2012

A Place

I enjoyed so much a visit to a place near to my home. Here's the story. I went to visit my family in Christmas the last year. I was even in class and this finish in January, so that weekend was like anything and left very time to go to holidays. My dad had the idea of go to Popeta (a town near to a river) by the day; it was a quickly decision, because last hour someone to lend a car to us, so we (me and my mother) accepted the invitation. We dressed a bath suit and take a bag with cherries and a bottle with water, and go. Find a little road and we descend and go walking. We think river it was dry because don't saw it and in it place there are only rocks. We asking to an old man that passing by the place and said the river is a meters forward. Walking to there and listen the water running, and to another side of a trees we find the river. The day was beautiful (I love spring & summer :D), the view around was wonderful, the water is very clear, and the place it's very calm because there are nothing around to there, only some little houses and forest. I like this moment because I had so much work in the Faculty in these days and the Christmas was a date with very people, sound and stress in the city, then to be far of all in a quiet place, enjoy the nature, it was a simple and short but unforgettable moment with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment