Wednesday, April 18, 2012

My MP4 player

In a begin I thought to write about my PC, because it's a part important in my work of design; it's a tool and it's a machine of funny too. I can watch movies, play games, view photos and images, speak with my friends and listen music.
I love it, but I choose to talk of my MP4 player.
This is a very significant object, because I bought after my another MP4 disappears mysteriously.
I bought with my last piece of salary of a work, and it cames with another MP4 of gift, that I gift to my father in Christmas. This was about 5 or 6 months.
I use my MP4 player all the days, in the way to University and come back to home. Sometimes I use when I have a test in class because I concentrate listening music.
I like to listen music everytime, because Santiago it´s a very loudly city, and I like listen music to be happy all the times. My first music player I got when I have about 10 years old, and was a personal stereo with cassette player.
I like it because haves 2GB memory and there are very songs. I like too because it´s portable and I can carry on to many places.
Maybe my ears die before than my body, but I´m very happy of listen music all the time in all the places!


                                                  This is the model, but my it´s without surfer

No comments:

Post a Comment